Here’s a summary of activity for the week ending Feb 11th, 2018.
I’ve recently joined up with the Nomads, “a gaming organization with community-foundations for all wandering gamers looking for a place called home.” I’m hoping there’s synergy. I’ve been at the streaming thing for several years off and on, and have only just started to get some viewers now. As a variety streamer, I’m not really into competitive esports, but having a group interested in mutual support could be a great thing if it works out.
You may also want to check out the Nomads, whether you’re a streamer or like to watch streams. They do have a bunch of esports teams in several games, but are also a group that has several variety streamers involved. Also, you can quickly check out all the Nomads currently streaming displayed on the website. Go check out who’s online and drop into their stream!
Another new thing this week is that I’ve joined an ongoing actual play of Dungeons & Dragons 5e Spelljammer. The ongoing campaign is called “Jamming with the Stars” and after playing an initial session off stream and running a technical test, I started to stream our sessions starting this last Saturday. I can barely imagine trying to run a session as DM and also handling the live stream, so I think it works out well for everyone that I take on the streaming part. But, that’s planned for every Saturday at 9:30am Pacific.
Hey, I also got a Razer Naga Hex, a new gaming mouse. I’ve already seen a huge improvement in my Fortnite performance (I’m still pretty awful, just, you know, a bit better) especially as I can now build using the programmable buttons instead of fumbling with the Fn key combo to modify my function keys into normal function keys. But, it’s like any new equipment: it’ll take a bit of time to get used to it.
But, it’s on my desk and lights up when the computer is on. Glowing. Judging. Enticing me to play …
Want to join me on this blog and create new art or writing for Odd Order? Pitch your Idea!
Here’s a summary of posts on the blog from last week
- Glitch, man. 256! — Pac-Man 256
- SWRPG TFA Beginner Game Discovery on Jakku, Part 1 — Star Wars RPG
- Steading of the Hill Giant Chief — Visual
- Fifty, right? But well armed, yeah? — Fortnite
- Pitch your new ideas for Rigaroga’s Odd Order!
- Four tight, but little loyal — Fortnite
- I’d champ a lion in the forged elms — Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms
- For the nite, battalion fry up — Fortnite
- More senseless and avoidable deaths of me — Fortnite
- Check out my projects!
- SWN Meropis Gamma Sector, Faction Turn 0, Part 2 — Stars Without Number RPG
- Even more senseless and avoidable deaths of me
Here’s videos and streams from last week
- D&D Spelljammer “Jamming with the Stars” Live Stream Actual Play — Dungeons & Dragons
- Hello? Race ya. — All Our Asias
- Regen scion Bruin — Regions of Ruin
- Excuse me, but is that your blob? — BlubBlub: Quest of the Blob
- Excuse me, Waiter. There’s a new mouse in my Durr Burger. — Fortnite
- IAG The Crash of Packet Cruiser K748N, Part 2 — Iris: Adventure Game
- See it is my line? — Cities: Skylines
- SWRPG TFA Beginner Game Discovery on Jakku, Part 7 — Star Wars RPG
Here’s some popular posts on social media last week
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Dungeon Module G3, Hall of the Fire Giant King by Gary Gygax — Instagram
- Razer Naga Hex — Instagram
- SWRPG TFA Beginner Game Discovery on Jakku, Part 6 — Instagram
- IAG The Crash of Packet Cruiser K748N, Part 1 — Twitter
- IAG The Crash of Packet Cruiser K748N, Part 1 — Google+