The Other Room
Written by Aaron Piccirillo.
Somnolent is the musical moniker for Aaron Piccirillo, a musician and writer from Connecticut in the United States. He holds a master’s degree from the University of Manchester in England, where he completed an interdisciplinary program entitled “Constructions of the Sacred, the Holy, and the Supernatural.” He also holds a B.A. in literature from the State University of New York at Purchase, and has been active in musical composition, recording, and performance for over fifteen years. He has written for Clavis Journal, Aeon Sophia Press, and Appalachia Journal, and is a contributing writer to Ultraculture.org. His creative work can be viewed at forgottenforms.com.
Follow news and posts about this anthology artist via Somnolent.
Please join Rigaroga and the Odd Order in promoting these artists who have contributed their work to this benefit anthology album project. Please also spread the word about these anthology albums to people you think may be interested in the work of artists who are inspired by technology and geek culture.
This is the first release from the Odd Order Anthology project. Consider picking up the digital download of this album to help support the continued geekery of Rigaroga and the Odd Order!
The full tracklist for the 2016 anthology album consists of 14 tracks by 13 artists:
- Alka – Creeps 05:07
- Huhuva – Die and be Reborn 04:38
- Alka – Antiquity Broke 03:19
- P Emerson Williams – Without Breath And Listening 05:11
- Firmament – Cool Air 07:23
- Radio Free Clear Light – Confession Remix 07:49
- Kieran Mahon – Measured Motion 06:10
- Shams93 – Third Aether 06:00
- Salford Electronics – Ritual No. 6 04:54
- Anantakara – Light Plays in Fine Boundaries 08:27
- Somnolent – The Other Room 04:08
- Ace of Space – Snotty Molly from Spare Parts and Carbuncles 01:54
- Kim Free – In the Dark 01:01
- OLD WVLF – Thirty One Black Horse Drawn Carriages 02:45
BENT BROKEN BEAUTIFUL, not only the one and only issue for 2016 from the Odd Order Anthology Project, but also the first ever release from the project, has 14 tracks by 13 artists, all new voices for this inaugural issue.
Odd Order is a place for Rigaroga and friends to explore and share geekery without gravitas, the arts & letters & whatevers of geekery and nerdy mishegoss.
Production by John Griogair Bell
Cover includes figures by Saver of Game
All songs used with permission. All rights reserved.