There’s a new DLC for Starward Rogue called AuGEMENTED!
AuGMENTED DLC for Starward Rogue from Arcen Games
I received this game a while back and was just sent this new DLC to also check out.
Rigaroga is a technologist lost in the wilderness, having adventures in geekery and nerdy mishegoss.
The Odd Order is a place for Rigaroga, friends and acquaintances to gather online.
If you’d like to pitch in, add a buck to the tip jar.
Or become an ongoing Patron, get gratis music downloads, and help me geek out!
The AuGMENTED expansion for the indie roguelite scifi shooter Starward Rogue by Arcen Games has released. There’s now also a Starward Rogue Gold Edition, which includes the game and expansion together.
AuGMENTED is an expansion for Starward Rogue by Arcen Games, a scifi roguelite shooter.
AuGMENTED is Starward Rogue, but bigger, better, and coated with gold. Newly added Gold Floors mysteriously appear throughout your run. Inhabited by rare enemies, unique treasures await those who can overcome the challenges within.
* A new gold floor with unique challenges and rewards
* 4 new music tracks composed by Pablo Vega and The Overthinkers
* 3 new mechs: The Zephyr, The Paladin, and the Warhog
* 90+ new items
* 30+ new enemies
* 125+ new rooms
* 8 new room obstacles such as the pulse trap and the flamethrower turret
* 10+ challenge rooms (a new room type exclusive to the gold floors)
* 6 new minibosses
* 9 new bosses